Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP
sob316
MB Senior Member

another flashback

Post by sob316 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:22 pm

Apache
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Apache » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:04 pm

And to think i removed that from the game so i didnt see it anymore. :? Fuckign EA.

Da_Rev
Majic Bus GOD

Now all I need...

Post by Da_Rev » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:14 pm

is a program that will allow me to spin cars like we could in MCO.

sniff sniff man I really miss that game.

ernieedog
MB Janitor

Post by ernieedog » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:27 pm

Damn it EA give us back our game.

PigPen

Post by PigPen » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:42 am

that shit gave me chills

man

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:03 pm

for ony of my audio project i use the opening sound file from that for it. i miss mco so much

rollie396
MB Bartender

Post by rollie396 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:50 pm

when will the hurtin stop?I can't believe I am still hung up on that game.

lainie
MB Bartender

Re: another flashback

Post by lainie » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:55 am

We never realize how much control the bean counters of big bussiness really have on us. I miss MCO as well. :wall:

Da_Rev
Majic Bus GOD

Most Pastorly Voice...

Post by Da_Rev » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:43 am

rollie396 wrote:when will the hurtin stop?I can't believe I am still hung up on that game.
This is one hurt that may never go away. But life goes on. We have to focus on the good that we do have. Remember the good times ...

in time the hurt will lessen, but 'till then just keep holdin' on to the good memories and have faith that something else, a bigger blessing maybe, is just around the corner.

Zardoz
MB Senior Member

Re: Most Pastorly Voice...

Post by Zardoz » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:13 pm

Da_Rev wrote: This is one hurt that may never go away. But life goes on. We have to focus on the good that we do have. Remember the good times ...

in time the hurt will lessen, but 'till then just keep holdin' on to the good memories and have faith that something else, a bigger blessing maybe, is just around the corner.
I haven't been on the boards much, especially lately, because I try to "get over it" as so many people suggest. But dang it, I have to admit myself that I REALLY miss that game. It was a big part of my life because it fulfilled a dream I could no longer fulfill in real life (health reasons).

It's funny how out of the blue memories of MCO will pop up. Sometimes I know what triggered 'em, like driving through town late at night and getting passed by an old clunker with load pipes with a sweet exhaust note. Other times, I have no idea why but it just floods in anyway.

If anyone ever comes out with something like MCO or cracks the MCO database problem, please don't forget about the guy suffering in silence! Drop me line at bilge@motleydeercamp.com. I used to be very active on MCO. I co-founded Bel-Air Racing [BAR] (registered) on xroads and hosted, created, and maintained belairracing.net. I bought untold numbers of 'maros and put 'em together with setups for BAGP and GAVE 'em to newbies to help them get started, and hopefully hang out at my favorite track...hehe.

I hope someone comes to their senses and comes out with a game like it if EA doesn't step up. I mean heck, muscle cars are coming back into fashion bigger and better than ever. You can even buy a "brand new" 1969 Camaro now, with the '67 Mustang Fastback slated to come next. Someone's gotta pay attention to that!

Keep it between the ditches!