Old pic from MCO days

Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP

67GP
MB Janitor

Post by 67GP » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:38 pm

hey all i have a MCO screen saver made by ea if anyone wants it let me know lol, i was surprisied i had it

67GP CrossRoads :mrgreen:

Sonjeir
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Sonjeir » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:56 pm

67GP wrote:hey all i have a MCO screen saver made by ea if anyone wants it let me know lol, i was surprisied i had it

67GP CrossRoads :mrgreen:
I have the fan site kit, the screen saver and both the red and purple "Desktop HotRods" as well as the music importer and the test center install scripts from EA on RNO.
I also have an archive of all Blackin's Log and Powerdrift's MCO backround changer and skin manger and MCO offline.

Official Apps -> http://www.racingnationonline.com/filem ... .php?cid=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User made -> http://www.racingnationonline.com/filem ... .php?cid=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sub
MB Bartender

Post by Sub » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:06 pm

OMFG!!! There's a giant dog on IF.
:-P
I've got a shit ton of other screens at home. I'll see if any are worth posting.

http://www.thearidsea.com/NotInUse/IFDOG.JPG

67GP
MB Janitor

Post by 67GP » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:18 pm

cool lol i was just tumbing though and i found it brings back some great memories

67GP Crossroads

MCOhideaway
MB Janitor

ole pics from mco

Post by MCOhideaway » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:29 am

ive got about 200 or so
heres a start
MCOhideaway
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:56 pm

Great Pics Hideaway! I have that map, and the other one too!

You should check out the rest of the forums as well, there is a good thread in the Misc Games section, about Project Torque. We are almost all orphaned MCOers here, just one or two who were never fortunate enough to play MCO.

Anyhow, here is the other MCO map.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tjk
MB Bar Patron

Post by tjk » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:32 pm

god i miss that game. :-|

Drakkan
MB Bar Patron

Post by Drakkan » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:28 pm

ZER wrote:Great Pics Hideaway! I have that map, and the other one too!

You should check out the rest of the forums as well, there is a good thread in the Misc Games section, about Project Torque. We are almost all orphaned MCOers here, just one or two who were never fortunate enough to play MCO.

I swear that first map is like an STD! Every time I think its gone it shows up again. It was from my early days of serious photoshop work. If only I knew half the things then that I know now that map wouldn't look so craptastic.

Same thing with skinning, I can't even look at my old skins without cringing now. Hopefully they make an MCO 2 just so I can right some artistic wrongs. lol

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:12 pm

Drakkan wrote:
ZER wrote:Great Pics Hideaway! I have that map, and the other one too!

I swear that first map is like an STD! Every time I think its gone it shows up again. It was from my early days of serious photoshop work. If only I knew half the things then that I know now that map wouldn't look so craptastic.

Same thing with skinning, I can't even look at my old skins without cringing now. Hopefully they make an MCO 2 just so I can right some artistic wrongs. lol
???? You made which map, the one I posted or the one hideaway posted? I never knew you made one of them, I just thought they were two different releases from EA.

Drakkan
MB Bar Patron

Post by Drakkan » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:23 am

the one hideaway posted

MCOhideaway
MB Janitor

Post by MCOhideaway » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:28 pm

nice work on the map, wow

JamesG
Majic Bus GOD

Post by JamesG » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Still brings back great memories, trying to find a race at 3am in the morning.

MCOhideaway
MB Janitor

http://www.team-mcomod.com/

Post by MCOhideaway » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:47 pm

Thanks for the forum con!
we will miss ya
RIP TEAM MCO-MOD

see ya on the track