well look at this

Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:13 pm

Bama Bill wrote:MCO Closed!!!! No wonder why I couldn't sell my 1 mill on ebay :roll:

Seriously though, haven't we already gone over this.. Say, over the past two years?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow...what a bunch of familiar names!!! I just stumbled on this site, and actually remember everyone who posts here. Have yet to find a game that keeps my interest like MCO did. Anyway, just saying hey and miss racing with you guys. :D

Midtown Guy
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Midtown Guy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:02 pm

conemasher wrote:
Bama Bill wrote:MCO Closed!!!! No wonder why I couldn't sell my 1 mill on ebay :roll:

Seriously though, haven't we already gone over this.. Say, over the past two years?

Wow...what a bunch of familiar names!!! I just stumbled on this site, and actually remember everyone who posts here. Have yet to find a game that keeps my interest like MCO did. Anyway, just saying hey and miss racing with you guys. :D
bet you don't remenber me :mrgreen:

Apache
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Apache » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:15 pm

Midtown Guy wrote:
conemasher wrote:

Sometimes i wish i didnt remember you.

Midtown Guy
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Midtown Guy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:52 pm

Aeolus+ wrote:
Midtown Guy wrote:
conemasher wrote:

right back at ya! ;-)

Apache
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Apache » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:53 pm

Midtown Guy wrote:
Aeolus+ wrote:
Midtown Guy wrote:
conemasher wrote:

right back at ya! ;-)
Ya i remeber you from midtown and test center. :roll:

Z28K
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Z28K » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:19 pm

Midtown Guy wrote:
Truth is most of us are trying to forget. :?

Da_Rev
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Da_Rev » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:00 pm

Satchmo wrote:STFU Aqua, before I take you out on the Spillway and school your ass using a rust bucket Nomad!!!! :twisted:
Dang, I hated when that happened. :oops: :oops:

Da_Rev
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Da_Rev » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:06 pm

aqua wrote:
Satchmo wrote:STFU Aqua, before I take you out on the Spillway and school your ass using a rust bucket Nomad!!!! :twisted:
A nomad.... schooling me .... on the spillway??? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm, this one time ..... Bump took a pink from me on Spillway. I think we were running Slowpoke Muscle E's and my Roadrunner didn't make the turn as tight as the 40 couple used to and I got stuck. :oops:
Oh man, I loved Pinking on spillway. I would lose a car then get out the Camaro, what was the one that looked like it had a ghost on it. Everyone wanted that car when I said one more I'll use this. (man has it been that long or am I just that old?)

Man no damage in a Pink so I had megablower, and all the parts that would self distruct when you just started the engine. I won several cars toward the end with that one.