WTF mate?

Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP
Blaise
MB Bar Patron

WTF mate?

Post by Blaise » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:44 pm

Ok I posted a constructive topic on the NFS:MW general forums a few days ago. I just went back to check on any responses, and apparently EA has removed the topic because it pertained to MCO. Now, I did post a direct link to my topic yesterday, so I went and found that link and clicked it see where it would take me. I didn't get the anticipated "page not found" screen, but a "You do not have access to view the contents of this location". This is coming from the EA official NFSMW forums. I'm just a little wierded out. Anyone come upon this in any other forums?

Also Cartel if you happen to read this, I thought you said EA was listening? If they are open to suggestions then why did my topic get deleted? It wasn't derogatory or childish in any way.

Z28K
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Z28K » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:22 pm

It is still listed in my topics, but when I click on it, I got the same message you got. Really strange........... :?

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:11 am

My guess is that it was deemed "off topic". There is, however, an official post there where they are asking what you want to see in an NFS game now. Posting in that one is guaranteed to be read.