rdwarriorcca
MB Janitor

as much as i hate to say this

Post by rdwarriorcca » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:20 am

EA
u win
i know u will never bring back or release mco the best game ever to me
remember this EA
i will continue to put your games down, tell people not to buy your games and why (which i have been doing and have had 7 out of 10 people put an EA game back down and buy something else), and I WILL NEVER BUY AN EA GAME OR ALLOW AN EA GAME TO BE IN THIS HOUSE EVER AGAIN!!!!!
guys and gals its been fun but ive searched and tried everthing that i can to get this game back either online or offline. for EA to say that they scraped the offline version is bullshit. u know it and i know it. they have a offline version or have u ever noticed that the ads in papers always show an on and offline mode and that THEY HAVE PLAYED IT THAT WAY ON THEIR COMPUTER!!!! people can say all they want that they dont have this anymore. didnt they have to make CDs and send them to these people or have them DOWNLOAD from somewhere.
i will be back from time to time but as for this game im sorry but its a lost forever thanks to EA.
i know that EA has their people looking at this site and others like it
so EA PISS ON YOU AND I HOPE U GO BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VRE_jreitmeier
MB Bar Patron

Post by VRE_jreitmeier » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:17 am

I 'm sure EA will be financially devastated due to your actions.

I mean really.....what kind of company cancels a game that's stopped making money. :roll:

And as for the offline mode.....yep it's there. In fact, they gave it to all the people who didn't bitch, whine, and make asshats out of themselves when the game shut down 6 months (twice as long as was required, mind you) after the sunset was announced.

Just remember- without EA, you would have never had MCO in the first place.

HipsterKonk
Majic Bus GOD

Post by HipsterKonk » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:30 am

rdwarrior, I felt the smae you you did, but after all this time I've gotten over it and moved on. It's actually nice at times to not spend so much time on that game like I did. It was a great game, it's now gone, and you just got to accept that and move on.

I'm personally looking to that Forza game for X-Box. It looks promising, and if that isn't as good as it seems then I'm sure another game will eventually be made like MCO.

timbuc40k
MB Janitor

Post by timbuc40k » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:16 am

that is the truth I will never buy another EA game either, I will play them but they won't get any money from me unless they apoligize and release mco server side info, if it is dated and not profitable why does EA release the code, don;t believe the EA BS I won;'t support them and that is my final repsonse, SCREW EA

Timbuc40k/stoner/hammered from uptown

Da_Rev
Majic Bus GOD

Hmmm...

Post by Da_Rev » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:47 pm

I believe that this is the wrong place to post a rant to EA. You know, somehow I don't think the EA execs come to the bus to get the pulse for gamers who want a wicked driving game.

I'm sure they never came to thier own boards when we used to post over there. So it falls on deaf ears, and upsets those of us that are still trying to cope. <sniff, sniff>

I have bought other EA games, I'm still holding out that they will incorporate some of mco into a new game they release.

You know kinda like an "old school" vs. "new school" Need For Speed. Pit the cars against each other, I think it would work now.