67 Chevelle - "Plutonium"

Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP

67 Chevelle - "Plutonium"

Post by Guest » Mon May 09, 2005 3:51 pm

Hey guys, I'm looking for more pictures of the car that had my submitted paint job, it was called "Plutonium." Here is the only picture of it that I have:

http://www.lameware.com/old/old_is_gone/67-Velle1.jpg

If anyone has any more shots of that car, normal, vert, chop, i don'treally care, I'd really appreciate it if you could post them. Thanks everyone.

And just for giggles, here's a paint job I was working on for the 69 Olds-442 before MCO closed:

http://www.lameware.com/old/old_is_gone ... -beta1.jpg

I miss MCO still, to this day :(

You might check out Auto Assault. It's a vehicle based MMO. "The fasted most destructive MMO ever." It looks cool, though not as cool as MCO was. I miss my cars. I miss spinning them :(

Where's my paycheck?!
Last edited by Guest on Fri May 13, 2005 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TurbOMatT
MB Bartender

Post by TurbOMatT » Tue May 10, 2005 5:01 pm

Ah, I didn't know you made that paint job. I don't think I got any screenshots of one, unfortunately, but i do remember the paint job. I owned one for a while if I recall correctly. I can't remember who it was anymore, but I had a teammate on PRK @ Midtown who collected those '67 Chevelles. I think he damn near had every custom paint and body style that was available, that one included.

I miss driving my cars most of all... The spinning was fun too.. and so was the right click to make it rev ;) heheh

Apache
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Apache » Tue May 10, 2005 5:48 pm

Jumper.

Id bet he would have screenys of it.

Mr_Slabi

Post by Mr_Slabi » Tue May 10, 2005 7:24 pm

TurbOMatT wrote:Ah, I didn't know you made that paint job. I don't think I got any screenshots of one, unfortunately, but i do remember the paint job. I owned one for a while if I recall correctly. I can't remember who it was anymore, but I had a teammate on PRK @ Midtown who collected those '67 Chevelles. I think he damn near had every custom paint and body style that was available, that one included.

I miss driving my cars most of all... The spinning was fun too.. and so was the right click to make it rev ;) heheh

YOU WANKER!!! You don't remember Jumper :roll:

LtoidKing
Majic Bus GOD

Post by LtoidKing » Wed May 11, 2005 1:07 am

I remember Jumper. That fooker ended up with my rusty '67 chevelle SS!

Post by Guest » Fri May 13, 2005 12:32 pm

Ahhh yes, I remember Jumper as well.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:43 am

Sweet! Thanks man, those are awesome. Much appreciated! :D

Looking at all those screenshots almost makes me cry :(

Muratus
MB Janitor

Post by Muratus » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:57 pm

Here's one of your paint. I took a few mins ago. It's now in Flatout. Great job on the paint.

Plus a few of the other custom paints. And of course the return of Righteous Rides, reopening in FO.

http://www.motorcityonline.info/images/67velle.jpg

I'm just putting on the final touches, These are some of my testing pics, so the quality of pic is not too good. I had my graphics turned down, but I liked the shot.

I'm out
Muratus

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:20 am

Pretty cool thread. It's easy to forget how much all of us had into that game.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:56 pm

Hell yeah! My paint made it into another game! Thanks man, much appreciated.

SkarTisu
Administrator

Post by SkarTisu » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:43 am

In all the laps I turned at Goose, I'd never noticed that the GM logos on the wall were upside down going through the docks......

Of course, I was going past them at around 120 mph....

Neato!