Goat's Forum

Died: August 29th, 2003.......... RIP
ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Goat's Forum

Post by ZER » Mon May 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Not Sure what happened to The_Goat's forum over on forumotion, I've had several emails/PMs since it went down.

I haven't heard from Goat yet either, but there is a bit of a internet pissing match going on between the E-Nozz over at http://www.nd4spdworld.com/forum/discus ... her#Item_1 and the real MCO community because he's claiming others work as his own, including the OTHG launcher.

I'll let you know as as soon as I know what happened myself.

MCOhideaway
MB Janitor

Re: Goat's Forum

Post by MCOhideaway » Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 pm

what the hell was wondering? keep us up to date! thx ZER aloha

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Mon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm

MCOhideaway wrote:what the hell was wondering? keep us up to date! thx ZER aloha
My guess is that the "enema nozzle" on the ND4SPDWorld site made a complaint to the forumotion boards(possibly about file sharing), and they shut it down to investigate. I know The_Goat probably had no choice, it may re-open tough, who knows.

EP429
Majic Bus GOD

Post by EP429 » Tue May 08, 2012 8:32 am

Keep us posted.
If nothing else it looks like we've discovered who's been hiding under the bridge at HH :grin:

Z28K
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Z28K » Tue May 08, 2012 4:06 pm

This is the message I got.

Apparently someone reported the forums for "copyright infringement", so The Goat freaked out and deleted them. He said it's not something he really felt like dealing with.

I started another forum(it's empty of course since Goat deleted everything), but will not be posting it publicly, cause frankly I'm not in the mood to deal with RacingFreak and his stupid alias name, file stealing antics, and bogus accusations. Shoot me a private message with the user name and email address you plan on registering with and I will send you the link. ( reason being, don't want him able to know the forum location to be able to sign up as someone here before you get the chance)

Z28K
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Z28K » Tue May 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Last edited by Z28K on Wed May 09, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Goat MCO
MB Janitor

Post by The Goat MCO » Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 pm

I have no interest or energy to put toward dealing with a pack of 16 year olds and their quest to rule the internet or to put towards dealing with a free forum provider regarding a TOS copyright infringement violation accusation.

It is not about a we did this, you did that, you didn't do this, thing for me. It doesn't matter really. We never owned anything. We shared our findings on the internet. That kind of environment can not be controlled. My work on mods back in the day went everywhere. Once it left my HDD it wasn't mine anymore. Thats just how it is in the mod world. I have been through it before. Unfortunately, now our beloved MCO lives in that whorish world. Nothing we can do about it. There is no fight, only wasted time and energy. Some people live for this and are starving for the responce. My 2 cents: Don''t feed them, move along, and enjoy what we have.

ZER
Majic Bus GOD

Post by ZER » Wed May 09, 2012 10:50 am

Got ya' Goat, No Worries.

Besides you can still become a regular member around here, the BUS is a great place to hang.

Apache
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Apache » Thu May 10, 2012 1:12 pm

So judging and denying people access based on their profile answers didn't prove to be a good enough tell of their maturity level?

:rolleyes:

Z28K
Majic Bus GOD

Post by Z28K » Thu May 10, 2012 10:17 pm

CiD wrote:So judging and denying people access based on their profile answers didn't prove to be a good enough tell of their maturity level?

:rolleyes:

It originally denied you, so it must of worked somewhat. :rotfl: